When it comes to home loans in Seattle, no agency is more efficient, helpful, or committed to meeting your needs than Seattle’s Mortgage Broker. We know how difficult it can be trying to get a home loan if you’re just starting out in life, have less-than-perfect credit, or are unable to meet another lender’s criteria for one reason or another. We work with some of the best Seattle mortage lenders who are eager to provide the funding you need to purchase your dream home. One call to our agency and we’ll provide all the information you need to get started on a loan application through our brokerage.
5 Popular Loan Products We Offer At Seattle’s Mortgage Broker
1. VA Loans. If you’re in the military or retired with MIL benefits, you’re a hero to our nation and deserve affordable funding through a VA loan. Find out about the details of applying for a Veteran Affairs loan on our website; VA guaranteed mortgage loans are available to eligible veterans from the best Seattle mortgage lenders at Seattle’s Mortgage Broker.
2. Conventional Loans. A conventional mortgage is a loan that is not secured by the federal government. If you have a stellar credit score, you can apply for a Conventional Elite, Elite High Balance, Elite High Balance ARM, High Balance, Pray Advantage Preferred, Ultimate Advantage Blue, Flex Term, or any one from among the numerous conventional loan options provided by SMB, the best home loans lender in Seattle.
3. FHA Loans. A Federal Housing Assistance loan is federal government secured and makes it easy for anyone to buy or purchase a home. With an FHA Prime mortgage, you’ll need less than 5% of the cost of your new home as a down payment and can apply for a loan of up to $726.525. Read about FHA Streamline loans with quick closings, HUD REO loans with unique benefits, and FHA ARMS with distinct advantages for borrowers.
4. Jumbo Loans. The best Seattle mortgage brokers can close your Jumbo loan in an impressive 21 days or less, depending on the type of Jumbo loan you choose. With a Jumbo Elite Mortgage, you can apply for a loan of up to $2 million with exclusive rate incentives for borrowers with high credit scores and only require 10% down payment on your new home purchase. Call SMB today and ask us about same day closings with Uclose.
5. Low Down Payment Mortgage Programs. Buying with little down just got a lot easier thanks to top mortgage brokers nearby your location. At SMB, we have many programs for hopeful homeowners to choose from to accommodate a small down payment, including 3% No PMI loans with a minimum credit score of 640 and loan amounts up to $726,525. Now is a great time to start working on your credit score if you have dreams of buying a home.
At Seattle’s Mortgage Broker, we put to end the age-old debate of mortgage broker vs. mortgage lender and help our clients get approved for all types of home loans in Seattle. Feel free to get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you get funding to buy your next home.
Home Loans Seattle